Such a beautiful day. I have never been to a ceremony where they retire a flag, it was very cool. Joshua's cousin Chase gave a great speach and his grandpa was honored for serving in WWII. Afterwards Jennie, Kaci and I taught ourselves the 'How down Throw Down' because we are awesome like that. Josh ended up having to work so I went shoe shopping with the girls and Addie got to hang with her Grandma Chrissy.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Memorial Day
Such a beautiful day. I have never been to a ceremony where they retire a flag, it was very cool. Joshua's cousin Chase gave a great speach and his grandpa was honored for serving in WWII. Afterwards Jennie, Kaci and I taught ourselves the 'How down Throw Down' because we are awesome like that. Josh ended up having to work so I went shoe shopping with the girls and Addie got to hang with her Grandma Chrissy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment