Field Day at Ashlyn and Cadence's school. They both performed danced with their grade. (Cadence a Hawaiian dance, and Ashlyn 'A Hard Knocked Life' from Annie) At the end the whole school performed a dance from Highschool Musical. It was so fun to beable to go and see them. Afterward we went to Sticky Shoe and saw a movie. Funny, yet sad.. I have been sitting here for about five minutes trying to remember what movie it was and I am drawing a blank.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Field Day
Field Day at Ashlyn and Cadence's school. They both performed danced with their grade. (Cadence a Hawaiian dance, and Ashlyn 'A Hard Knocked Life' from Annie) At the end the whole school performed a dance from Highschool Musical. It was so fun to beable to go and see them. Afterward we went to Sticky Shoe and saw a movie. Funny, yet sad.. I have been sitting here for about five minutes trying to remember what movie it was and I am drawing a blank.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment