Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sweethearts

So, Valentines Day, was 'Sweethearts' for Taelor's Highschool. It was a masquerade.. I am so jealous!! I have always wanted to go to a masquerade. 'sigh' anyway.. Tawnya worked her magic on the masks.. and hair -I did help curl ;)- and me.. the annoying picture taker that I am.. wouldn't let them leave until I got some closeups.. because lets face it.. the pictures you get at highschool dances just wouldn't do these masks justice. I tell you everyone gets so annoyed that I take pictures all the time, but who do you think they come running to when they want pictures of something? me! that's who. So, of course.. as per usual, Taelor looks stunning. Hopefully she doesn't see this or her head will grow.


And.. of course I had to do the usual (going to a highschool dance pose. They are so cute. Poor Trevor (hmm I don't actually know if he spells it with an e or and o) was such a good sport to wear make-up.


HAHA soo.. Taelor's make-up for masquerade turned into.. a mask-fest. Lets see, I did Ashlyn's (top middle) ashlyn did mine, tawnya did cadences (tawnya right, cadence bottom left) and cadence did tawnya's and jalynn's (jalynn top left) Cadence tried desperately to get one of the boys to let her do their face.. but they were all such poor sports. :(



'sigh' what cuties!




No comments:

Post a Comment