Monday, February 2, 2009


It has been a LONG LONG week. Last Sunday I had a MAJOR fever, lasted for a couple days, turns out I have mastitis. Seriously, feeding my child was like torture. 'sigh' luckily that's pretty much gone. The bad news is.. before I was even over the Mastitis, I started having crazy bad pain in my abdomen. Anyway, after a couple of bouts with this pain where it would come and go, I finally went in to the ER. Apparently.. I have tons of tiny gallstones, and they are bad enough that they are effecting the enzymes in my liver. (Whatever the heck that means) So, tomorrow I am getting my Gallblatter out. Hope all goes well, and I hope I get some good homemade food out of it. (Hint Hint People) Posted this picture.. because seriously, just cus I have felt like crap doesn't mean my whole week has been bad. With cuties like this how could it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment