Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Just one of those days..


It all started at 11, I thought.. I'll just pick up the toys off the floor, then go up to bed. Then I noticed the ceiling fan was disgusting, so I got out the step ladder and started cleaning it, then I noticed how badly everything else needed dusted, so I went in search of my murphy's oil. While in search for that, I found these wipes that clean the tv.. so I headed off to clean the tv. Well it only made sense if I was already going to the trouble that I get out Josh's work laptop and clean off that screen for him. Then I noticed this new frame I got for addison's room 'oh' I thought 'this might actually be cute down here instead'. So I found this great spot for it.. only it messed up the whole system and I had to move a few other frames, pictures, books etc. to make it work. Suddenly I realized I never finished picking up all the mess, so I start at that again found a couple of dishes addison had dragged out from the kitchen. I bring those in the kitchen and next thing I know I'm looking for dish soap to start the washer for the dishes I just did and OUT comes a BEETLE. Well I run for Josh's shoe.. SMASH the beetle and throw it away. I realize the trash is full so I switch the bag only to realize it's dark outside so I don't want to take it out. So I set it by the back door for later. I go to put Josh's Shoe in the closet and realize everything's about to crash on me. So I go about reorganizing the closet. While doing this.. I hear the dryer has stopped from earlier.. so I go into the laundry room fold the towels, start another load of laundry.. and suddenly I think to myself.. what time is it? It's TWO o'clock in the morning.. I am wide awake and NOTHING I started to do is FINISHED. UGH. So if anyone comes over and me Addison and the house are a down right MESS just know that I have been working all day long.. you just can't tell.

Although I have to say.. it was nice not having Addison follow me around undoing the few things that I actually did manage to do for once.





No comments:

Post a Comment