To anyone who may receive corn advice from Tawnya: SHE LIES!!
A while back Tawnya cut Joshua's hair.. totally skeewampus.. and while she was in the middle of 'Project Make Josh Look Silly' she mentioned to him how DELICIOUS the corn was they had the night before. "You should DEFINITLEY go get some AWESOME, SCRUMPTIOUS corn from Harmons" she says while she sneaks a giggle or two behind his back. Well, Josh fell for her scemes and bought us 'delicious, awesome, scrumptious' corn and this, THIS is what we ended up with..
I guess I have to admit that Josh is probably NOT the most efficient corn picker outer there ever was. BUT he got 8 pieces of corn and they were all almost as bad as this one. So, the moral of the story is.. NEVER trust TAWNYA when she has a screaming baby, a full dumped over and eaten through garbage, two very much in trouble pups, and is in the middle of making your head look like your four year old neice cut it while you were asleep. She JUST MIGHT not know what she's talking about. Incase you happen upon her in this sort of atmosphere.. please take all sharp objects out of her grasp and lead her to the nearest 'safe padded area' to take a much needed nap.



HEY!!! That is soooooo not fair!! So, yes. I did make Josh's hair look like a four year old's experiment.. and all the crazy things were true. I had just gotten home from a long day of errands, Kapri was ready for a nap, and my dogs had ripped apart the entire garbage can. You try to do an award winning haircut with all of that going on. And guess what, I fixed it. PLUS.. the corn we had WAS delicious. Josh is just a sucky "checker before buyer" dude. AMEN.
ReplyDelete