Sunday was my VERY first mother's day! YAY! I have to say, I COMPLETELY understand now why there is such a thing. I have never been so EXAUSTED in my life. Seriously, every day I think.. I can't possibly be more worn out than I am right now.. but then the next day comes, and I shake my head in disbelief. In all honesty though, I wouldn't change a thing. I LOVE being a mother. And in my extremeley biased opinion I got the best baby there ever was.
So, to celebrate Mother's day, Josh's family met at the park and had a SCRUMPTIOUS dutch oven breakfast. So So YUMMY!! I made delicious fruit pizza cookies. SO SO YUMMY! It was a beautiful, perfect day.



It looked like you had a great mothers day! So if I don't comment to much to hate me I use google reader and sometimes its to much work to comment!!!
ReplyDelete