skip to main | skip to sidebar

The York Family

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

JUST SLEEP ALREADY!

So.. we started letting Addison cry herself to sleep a few weeks ago. It has pretty much been constant misery for me. :( I get nothing done because there are days when she cries and cries and I just sit outside her door and cry with her. But all is well, because she is getting SO SO much better. She still throws a fit now and then, but the majority of the time, she'll only cry for a few minutes, or even better just go right to sleep. I still wrap her tight like a burrito because she has discovered her thumb! AAAGGHH!! It's so FRIEKING CUTE. But I refuse to let it become a habit I will eventually have to break. Binky's are fine with me.. because I can just take them away when she gets older.. but I cannot take away a person's appendage. So, we wrap her tight and cross our fingers she doesn't have the chance to do it enough to form a habit. So when she is REAL mad about going to sleep, she somehow gets loose and turns herself in circles and TWICE now, she has rolled over. Will she roll over when we encourage her to? OH no!! She has to save it for when she's supposed to be going to sleep, so when we see it we forget she was supposed to be going to sleep because we are so excited. I took some pictures to show you.






Wow.. that was a lot of Rambling on and on.. Sorry. I'm tired.



Posted by Shonni at 12:01 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)



About Me

My photo
Shonni
View my complete profile
 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones