So, here I am, middle of the night, Josh and Addison are asleep and I am wide awake.. SO guess I am going to update the good ole blog! (wow that was a long run on sentence)Went to Koston's football game a couple weeks ago. He's a real cutie. Nothing TOO eventful happened.. you see we missed the good game, when Koston got his VERY FIRST touchdown. I keeptelling Traci to set up a blog so she can tell all the good stories about her boys. No worries,I'll get her to do a blog, even if I have to force her.
ooh baby look at those calves!! Koston likes to show off his SWEET muscles.

hehehe look at that cute booty. I couldn't help myself.
hehehe look at that cute booty. I couldn't help myself.



Seriously, we're ridiculous. Its 2:50 in the AM and I am sitting here wide awake too!! Of course Kapri and Cody are snoring in the other room. I'll be regretting this when she wakes up in four hours. Sigh.
ReplyDelete