Monday, March 30, 2009

Girls Getting Blessed

Addison and Kapri were blessed last Saturday. Here are some pictures of all the
fun and crazyness.
For sure I am the best. Look at the contentment on her face. I hope when she hugs me she feels the same way I feel when I hug my mom.

Oh geeze I'm a dork. hehe. Poor kid is going to grow up so embarrased of me. 'sigh'

Addie loves snuggling with Aunt Jennie!


Addie with her cousin Conner.


Hangin with her most favorite person in the world. Her Daddy. I swear, she lights up when she see's him. Or even if she just hears his voice on the phone.


From left to right, Aunt Jennie, Grandma Chrissy, Grandpa Brown and Uncle Colby.



Corgan holding Addie


Addie with Grandpa Cliff



The girls with Pappa and Grandma Housley.


Addie with Aubrie


AHH! Look how RED Addie's hair looks! YAY!!


HeHEHEhe.. I can't stop laughing at the funnyness of this picture :D
(I know that's not really a word)



'sigh' look at that cute spiky hair. After she has a bath the top always sticks straight up!










No comments:

Post a Comment