HAHA.. seriously, now she's writing me on messenger (tap tap tap -I assume that's her finger tapping on the desk waiting impatiently for my post) hehe now I have a deadline.. 30 min. 'sigh' gotta love her.
Okay.. let me sum up the past few weeks..
Addison found her hand.. and thinks it's absolutely scrumptious! She Mauls it to death. Ridiculous, but oh so cute.

It was warm for a day or two so Cadence, Braeden and I took advantage and got out the stroller to take Addison on her first walk around the block. After a few 'almost' crashes we made it home in one piece. Addie slept the entire time.. so pretty sure it was more for the other kids.

Ahh what a cutie.. all dressed up to go to church. Or not! In all seriousness, we were already running late (as is our life now) and as I was walking down the stairs to put her in her carseat to leave, she lets out some rumbly toots. Now, I know my daughter, when she poops.. she POOPS. So I thought I'd better hurry and check her before we leave, or we could have quite the mess to clean up. Wouldn't be fun to clean at church. Anyway, I lay her down on the couch to change her and LO and BEHOLD she has pooped through her diaper, onsie, tights, and shirt. 'sigh' So needless to say I was running around like a turkey with it's head cut off trying to find something else for her to wear and get her changed. What were her and her daddy doing? Sitting on the couch grinning like fools of course.
Here is, I think, the first time EVER these girls have gotten a long. I was starting to doubt they'd ever tolerate eachother. So yesterday, Tawnya and I took the girls shopping. We were finishing up finding the girls' blessing outfits. So we were gone most of the day including a stop at the dmv and the grocery store for milk (can't have fudge crap without milk) and dinner supplies. The girls were SOO good all day. Angels really. Little did we know they were scheming for when we got home. It was mess after cry after feeding and burping and more pooping madness. Notice addison's face in the picture above. Does she look content to be snuggling her bestest buddy in the world and getting her picture taken? ONE might think so.. but DON'T BE FOOLED. Move said child and you will find she's been busy. Pooping all over Aunt Tawnya's couch. Also, look at Kapri's face.. you think she's giggling at her mother making a fool of herself so she'll smile at the picture? Oh no. She knows exactly what her cousin is doing and apparently finds it HILARIOUS! So after cleaning up the poop which got EVERYWHERE, including somehow on her headband (we have yet to figure that out) I went upstairs to wash her clothes out and spray stain remover on them.. and what do you think I found. Her OTHER poopy diaper, from about an hour before, TORN up and EATEN by the dogs!! I was laying on the stairs laughing, trying to hold in my pee I was laughing so hard. People wonder why she is so small, well, I'll tell you why she's so small. Because she poops out EVERYTHING she eats. NO JOKE. Needless to say, I don't think we'll be invited over to Tawnya's for a while. Oops!
OH.. how cute.. they are watching Little Einstein together. They LOVE it!! I'm going to go buy me some Little Einstein movies! Although at a couple of points in the movie, addison was staring at the TV eyes wide.. almost in a hypnotic state. What exactly ARE they trying to brainwash my child into thinking about the four seasons?
OH.. how cute.. they are watching Little Einstein together. They LOVE it!! I'm going to go buy me some Little Einstein movies! Although at a couple of points in the movie, addison was staring at the TV eyes wide.. almost in a hypnotic state. What exactly ARE they trying to brainwash my child into thinking about the four seasons?Thus ends my EPIC update. I hope I dun good Tawnya. (She's already messaging me again telling me my time is up. And something or other about sheep.) Sorry if I got carried about with my babbling and run on sentences. Just pretend it makes sense.




Ummm.. to everyone. This is Tawnya, and in my defense she took like THREE hours to write this dang thing. I only did a little nagging, and minimal tapping. Hey.. atleast it paid off with a fantastic and hilarious blog!! You should all be thanking me!!!
ReplyDelete